Event: Bradford Swimming Club Championship 2019
Date: Saturday 29th June 2019
Venue: Shipley Swimming Pool (25m)
Closing Date: 14th June 2019
All entries are grouped in the following age ranges; 8 & under (25m), 9/10yrs (50m), 11/12yrs (50m), 13/14yrs (50m), 15+ years (50m) & open (100m). 100 IM is restricted to ages 10 & under, 200 IM restricted to ages 11 and over. Ages are as at 31st December 2019.
Entry fee is £2.00 per race, up to a maximum of £10.00 with swimmers limited to a maximum of 6 events. Entry cut-off date is Sat 14th June 2019. No entries will be accepted after this date. All club members are expected to compete where possible.
Please refer to ASA personal best (https://www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest/), where no time recorded with the ASA refer to BSC Swim Portal (https://bradfordswimmingclub.azurewebsites.net), where no time exists please see your coach for entry times.
Please only enter races if you are going to swim them. Should a swimmer pull out of a race on the night they will not be allowed to compete in any further events during the remainder of the gala.
Following the gala, we will be heading to Bolton Villas Cricket Club, All Alone Road, BD10 8TZ. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend, it is a great social event for both parents and swimmers. Please could we ask for donations of food for a buffet on the night, also for raffle prize donations prior to the event.
1. Age as at 31st December 2019.
2. All events are heat declared winner.
3. Late entries are not allowed.
4. The referee’s decision is final.
5. Swimmers must not leave poolside without informing team managers to ensure they don’t miss their race.
6. Swimmers missing their heat will only get a substitute swim if there are further heats of their event to take place and a spare lane available.
7. Trophies and medals will be presented at the club annual presentation night (T.B.C.).
For latest updates, comments or queries see BSC Club Championship 2019 Forum Post.