Event: Bradford Swimming Club Championship 2023
Date: Saturday 24th June 2023
Venue: Shipley Swimming Pool (25m)
Closing Date: TBC
All entries are grouped in the following age ranges; 8 & under (25m), 9/10yrs (50m), 11/12yrs (50m), 13/14yrs (50m), 15+ years (50m) & open (100m). 100 IM is restricted to ages 10 & under, 200 IM restricted to ages 11 and over. Ages are as at 31st December 2023.
Entry fee is TBC per race, up to a maximum of £10.00 with swimmers limited to a maximum of 6 events. Entry cut-off date is TBC. No entries will be accepted after this date. All club members are expected to compete where possible.
Please refer to Swim England personal best (https://www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest/), where no time recorded with the Swim England refer to BSC Swim Portal (https://bradfordswimmingclub.azurewebsites.net), where no time exists please see your coach for entry times.
Please only enter races if you are going to swim them. Should a swimmer pull out of a race on the night they will not be allowed to compete in any further events during the remainder of the gala.
Following the gala, we will be heading to Windhill Cricket and Athletics Club, Thackley Old Road, Shipley. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend, it is a great social event for both parents and swimmers. Please could we ask for donations of food for a buffet on the night, also for raffle prize donations prior to the event.
1. Age as at 31st December 2023.
2. All events are heat declared winner.
3. Late entries are not allowed.
4. The referee’s decision is final.
5. Swimmers must not leave poolside without informing team managers to ensure they don’t miss their race.
6. Swimmers missing their heat will only get a substitute swim if there are further heats of their event to take place and a spare lane available.
7. Trophies and medals will be presented at the club annual presentation night (T.B.C.).
Invitations will be sent in the normal way on Swim Manager nearer the time.