Event: Bradford Swimming Club Championship 2023
Date: Gala 1 - Friday 23rd June 2023
Gala 2 - Friday 30th June 2023
Venue: Bradford Grammar School(25m)
Closing Date: TBC
All entries are grouped in the following age ranges; 8 & under (25m), 9/10yrs (50m), 11/12yrs (50m), 13/14yrs (50m), 15+ years (50m) & open (100m). 100 IM is restricted to ages 10 & under, 200 IM restricted to ages 11 and over. Ages are as at 31st December 2023.
Entry fee is £2 per race, up to a maximum of £10.00 with swimmers limited to a maximum of 5 events. Entry cut-off date is TBC. No entries will be accepted after this date.
All club members are expected to compete where possible.
Please only enter races if you are going to swim them. Should a swimmer pull out of a race on the night they will not be allowed to compete in any further events during the remainder of the gala.
1. Age as at 31st December 2023.
2. All events are heat declared winner.
3. Late entries are not allowed.
4. The referee’s decision is final.
5. Swimmers must not leave poolside without informing team managers to ensure they don’t miss their race.
6. Swimmers missing their heat will only get a substitute swim if there are further heats of their event to take place and a spare lane available.
7. Trophies and medals will be presented at the club annual presentation night (Friday 8th September at The Tyke, Thornton Road).
Invitations will be sent in the normal way on Swim Manager shortly.